Our business analysis service examines the current position of your organization in terms of what it needs to facilitate progress. Our business analysts identify appropriate requirements which define and validate solutions in order to meet individual needs.
Getting business analysis right is vital to a project’s success. Our business analysis service gives you access to our most experienced business analysts who have years of expertise in industry-standard techniques, utilizing development methodologies such as Agile.
Our service is designed to ensure success in your project by helping you understand your business needs and deliver real, measurable benefits using:
- Elicitation – working with stakeholders to identify and understand their needs, concerns and work environment in order to ascertain actual requirements rather than desires.
- Requirements analysis – prioritization and progressive elaboration of stakeholder and solution requirements so a project team can implement a plan that will meet the needs of both sponsors and stakeholders.
- Methods and approach – helping your organization decide how best to document and manage requirements to achieve the business benefits you desire.
- Process and data modeling – building business models that depict your organization now and also examine its future potential.
- Documentation – assessing your business scenario, including functional and non-functional requirements, business process flow, key business data and the business rules that impact on your day-to-day operations.
- Issue and risk management – identifying project issues and risks and seeking prompt resolution.
- Our business analysis service provides your organization with the security and confidence that your needs will be understood and recorded. This provides a base from which to manage change and understand its impact.