- Strong skills in JSF mandatory
- Strong in Core Java, J2EE, OOPS, Web Services, Design Patterns and their practical implementation.
- Strong knowledge of frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Security.
- Strong knowledge of Vaadin framework would be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle and mongo DB.
- Proficient in general programming, logic, problem solving.
- Comfortable with advanced SQL queries.
- Good communication,analytical, grasping and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work with agile methodology.
- Comfortable working with a microservice architecture.
- Exposure to Linux/UNIX environment would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on skills in configuration, use & troubleshooting of popular IDEs, Build tools.
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks such as JUnit.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, source code organization and packaging/deploying.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
Exp: 4-7 years
- We are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer to be part of our core Application development team.
- Must have end to end SDLC experience for Hybrid App development and able to work independently.
- The candidate should have working experience in building and releasing Hybrid Mobile apps that work on both iOS and Android using any of the modern frameworks as Ionic, React Native, Phonegap, Flutter.
- The candidate should be comfortable designing, constructing and prototyping performant Hybrid apps from the ground up and have deep knowledge about how to build these apps.
- The role also requires managing the process for both iOS and Android app store releases.
- Optimum candidate must be a continual self-learner on new technologies and be able to mentor/coach others.
- Must be a full stack developer with experience in MEAN/MERN Stack.
- Experience in building and releasing Hybrid IOS and Android apps.
- Experience in iterative software development environments HTML5 and CSS3.
- Comfortable with functional programming paradigms.
- Prior use of modern version control tools such as GIT and GitHub.
- Knows how to write testable code, and is comfortable writing unit tests.
- Strong communication skills to explain opinions and viewpoints.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN HYBRID APPS.
Exp: 3-7 years